Your FID can be found in the bottom left-hand corner of the Elite Dangerous main menu on your original platform of choice.
Your FID can be found in bottom left-hand corner of the Elite Dangerous main menu on your new platform of choice.
This email address was entered to create a Frontier account when you first played Elite Dangerous on the original platform of your choice.
This email address was entered to create a Frontier account when you first played Elite Dangerous on the newer platform of your choice.
Please select the direction you wish to enquire about transferring your CMDR.
- This does not transfer your game.
- We cannot move your copy of Elite Dangerous to another platform.
- You must already own the game (and have created a Commander) on both platforms prior to moving any credits.
- Only wealth can be transferred - We can only transfer the total credit value of your Commander's earnings to another platform.
- DLC, Arx, Frontier Points, cosmetics, ranks, merits, cargo, and other in-game progress cannot be transferred and will have to be re-earned or repurchased.
- One-time only: Wealth transfer can only be done once and, once completed, no further transfers can be made for either account.
- Your original Commander will be deleted - After receiving final confirmation, your original CMDR will be removed and cannot be restored.
- Note: All transfer requests must be sent from the email or Frontier Account associated with the original Commander.
Please enter the details of your request. A member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible.