Jurassic World Evolution™ 2 supports Steam's Offline Mode. In order to use this, you will need to start the game online once on the first launch to enable Offline Mode later.
In order to enable Offline Mode please follow Steam's instructions on how to do this:
- Start Steam online - make sure the Remember my password box on the login window is checked
- Verify that all game files are completely updated - you can see the update status for a game under the Library section (when the game shows as 100% - Ready it is ready to be played in Offline Mode)
- Launch the game you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download - shut down the game and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game can be played
- Go to Steam > Settings to ensure the “Don't save account credentials on this computer” option is not selected
- From the main Steam window, go to the Steam menu and select Go Offline
- Click Restart in Offline Mode to restart Steam in Offline Mode
For further information on using Steam's offline mode please see Steam's full FAQ article here.
Note: Please be aware that you will need to have an active connection and be using Steam and Jurassic World Evolution™ 2 online in order to receive further patch updates.