Clearing your console's cache can often help clear temporary problems that are causing connection or game-launch issues . We always advise trying this first if you're having any problems with Jurassic World Evolution™
Please select your console for advice on how to clear your cache:
Playstation™ 4 or 5.
- Turn off your Playstation®, do not enter rest mode.
- Once the indicator light on the Playstation® has stopped blinking and is completely off, unplug the power cord from the console.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the Playstation® and start it up again as normal.
Xbox One or Series X/S
CLEARING THE XBOX ONE CACHE:
- Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
- disconnect the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Press and hold the power button on the Xbox several times to expel any remaining power and clear the cache.
- Connect the power brick.
- Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
- Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally.
When performing networked activities on the Switch such as linking accounts or posting pictures, websites and other data will be stored on the console.
You can delete this data which includes, IDs and passwords, cookies, history and the cache for each user on the Nintendo Switch console.
This process may also clear temporary problems that are causing connection or game-launch issues and we always advise trying this first if you're having any problems with the game on Nintendo Switch.
How to clear the cache
Open System Settings on the HOME Menu, then select System ⇒ Formatting Options ⇒ Clear Cache.
Select the user you'd like to clear the cache for, then follow the on-screen instructions.
After you've done this, launch the game again and if you're still experiencing issues, please get in touch with the Frontier Support team using the button below.