If you are stuck in an Apex Interstellar Shuttle, then we do have a known workaround that should be able to resolve this issue.
- If you are unable to leave the shuttle, then exit the game, and go back to the launcher.
- When you're in the launcher, in the drop down box next to the PLAY button, you should see the option to select Horizons.
- Select Horizons, and launch the game.
- After launching, you should then see an error prompt, with an option to Recover to Orbit.
- Select this option, and you should then be in the game.
- Then, exit the game, and enter the Launcher, and select Odyssey from the drop down box, then launch the game.
- When you enter the game, you should be out of the Apex shuttle.
If you continue to run into this issue however, please get in touch with our support team using the button below.