This article includes an overview of the Mission Walkthrough that was included in The Road to Odyssey video, it also provides some extra information about the tools and functions involved in the mission.
Please note, this is from a Pre-Alpha version of the game.
You can find the full video here if you wish to watch it in action:
1. The first part of the mission involves three CMDRs, landing at a settlement, with the intent of shutting down a reactor that controls the power across the settlement.
2. Two CMDRs disembark to carry out the objective, while the pilot takes off, preparing to meet them later.
As the two CMDRs sprint towards the settlement, they notice sentry drones flying about, luckily if they are scanned right now, they will not be flagged as enemies. They are free to continue infiltrating.
3. Across settlements, you may find things that can help you with your mission, for example, this CMDR finds a health kit available for the taking, especially useful if you plan on engaging in combat.
4. The building that includes the reactor has been found, this area is near to a few guards, so it's worth picking up the pace to reach it without drawing suspicion.
5. The door is locked, so one helpful tool here is the Arc Cutter, which fires a laser to cut open not just panels, but lockers as well. If you find yourself unable to access an area, it's worth looking around for a panel to cut open, which can be used to unlock a door. In this case, the CMDR cuts open the panel using the Arc Cutter.
6. The CMDR then uses the next tool which is crucial to opening this locked door, the Energy Link. This tool has a few functions by itself, it can be used to drain power from an object and place it in your suit, it can be used to overload an object to short circuit it, or it can be used as a short range weapon if need be. In this case, the CMDR overloads the panel using the Energy Link to open the door.
7. When walking into the building, the CMDR takes down a couple of workers inside to avoid raising an alarm, by using the Energy link as a weapon. Meanwhile the other CMDR stays outside to keep a look out for any approaching guards or drones.
8. The next stage is to shut down the reactor, the CMDR does this by hacking into the control panel. When this is done, the alarm will sound, prompting guards to investigate, and eliminate any threat.
9. The guards come looking, and the CMDR outside uses an assault rifle to take them down, while the other CMDR inside waits for the reactor regulator to be exposed, so it can be taken.
10. The reactor regulator is exposed, the CMDR takes it, and both of them prepare to make their escape.
11. The pilot arrives nearby, just outside of the settlement on the west side, both CMDRs avoid shots by the drones and approaching guards, and run towards the ship, ready to board.
12. All CMDRs are now safe aboard the ship with the reactor regulator, the mission objective is complete, and they can now hand in the mission and receive the rewards.