If you need to return a faulty or incorrect product or in the rare chance that you are not entirely happy with the physical goods you have purchased, you may return them to us within 14 days of the dispatch date.
If your order is not being returned for a technical fault then it must be returned to us unwashed, unworn and in a saleable condition for a full refund or exchange. When returning items, please place your returned goods in their original packaging and do not remove the labels or tags.
Note: We are unable to refund shipping costs and any item returned to us is your responsibility until it reaches our returns address. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, especially for those overseas.
How to return your product
If you are inside the UK.
If you receive a faulty or incorrect item please open a ticket with our customer support team, detailing the issue you're experiencing and whether you would prefer an exchange or refund. Please then return the item to us using the following procedure:
1. Re-pack item in its original packaging with all labels and tags attached.
2. Cover up the original address on the packaging and replace it with the returns address.
3. Return the package by mail and obtain a proof of postage.
4. Keep your proof of postage safe as you will need this for proof of return.
Once we receive the item we will then associate it with your ticket and once verifying any faults, process the exchange or refund for you.
If you are outside the UK.
1. Open a ticket with our customer support team, detailing the issue with the product and whether you would prefer a replacement or refund.
2. Please include photographic evidence of any fault or problem along with a description of the fault.
Once we are satisfied that there is an issue with the product we will arrange for a refund or replacement to be processed. In the majority of cases, we will not expect you to return the original item to us if the photographic evidence of the issue is conclusive.