If you are experiencing errors connecting to the matchmaking or adjudication servers whilst playing please follow the steps below.
Connection errors can often be caused by a number of problems. Please review our Connectivity Troubleshooting Steps to rule out the most common problems before proceeding.
Verify your game files as follows:
- Ensure that the game is not currently running and open the Elite Dangerous launcher.
- Select the correct way to repair your game files
- Normal Frontier Installation: Go to Options and select Validate Game Files.
- Steam: If you are using Steam you can use Steam's built-in verify integrity function.
- Xbox One: Re-install the game as normal.
If you've already completed the above steps and continue to regularly encounter 'Error connecting to Matchmaking (or Adjudication) Server' messages we encourage you to contact our Support Team via the button below.