A Player Minor Faction is a way for established Player Groups to represent themselves in-game, pushing their group agenda throughout the galaxy. We have now improved our method for getting these factions implemented into the game, making the process much faster and more intuitive.
How do I submit a Player Minor Faction?
Firstly you need to make sure you have a Player Group. This can be done by adding your group to the galaxy as detailed here.
When this step is complete, head to this page: https://tools.elitedangerous.com/en/factions
You'll be asked to log in to your Frontier account, at which stage you'll be able to provide a number of details related to your Player Minor Faction. We have a huge amount of information available on each page of the submission process to help guide you through, but there are a couple of specific bits of information we should mention:
- Any Player Minor Faction submitted by a player who does not belong to a registered Player Group will be denied.
- Only one submission per Frontier account can be made.
- If your Player Minor Faction is accepted, it will show up in the game within a few hours. However, please allow up to 72 hours for your application to be reviewed.
- Any acceptance or denial of an application will be accompanied by email notification and reasoning for cases of denial.
- Accounts with a denied application can resubmit immediately, with adjustments made to resolve the reason for denial.
If you require any further assistance surrounding Player Minor Factions, please contact our Support Team via the button below.