We can help with a one-time transfer between PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
Some important facts about this service that you will need to know:
- This does not transfer your game - We cannot move your copy of Elite Dangerous to another platform, you must already own the game (and have created a Commander) on both platforms prior to moving any credits.
- Only CMDR wealth can be transferred - We can transfer the total credit value of your Commander's assets to another platform (Credits and the Credit value of all owned ships and modules). DLC, Arx, cosmetics, ranks, merits, cargo, and other in-game progress cannot be transferred and will have to be re-earned or repurchased.
- One-time only - Wealth transfer can only be done once and, once completed, no further transfers can be made for either account.
- Your original Commander will be deleted - After receiving final confirmation, your original CMDR will be removed and cannot be restored.
- If you own a Fleet Carrier on your original Commander, it must be fully decommissioned prior to you sending the request, this process takes 7 days.
To see if we can help you with this transfer please get in touch with the Customer Service team via the button below, and we will be glad to check to see if your account can be transferred.
Note: All transfer requests must be sent from the email or Frontier Account associated with the original Commander.