You are able to block another user to prevent them from being able to contact you by following the steps below:
Blocking a player from the main menu:
- Block players from ‘Friends And Private Groups’ option.
- Select friend from either the online or offline sections.
- Select ‘Block’ from the list of options that appear.
- You can also ‘Unfriend’ players here too.
- Block players from ‘Friends’ list on the front end.
- Friends online will appear in a list on the top right-hand side of the main menu.
- Select players name and choose ‘Block’ from a list of options that appear.
Blocking a player in-game:
- Target the player.
- Activate the chat Comms by holding down B and pressing up on the d-pad for the Xbox controller OR Pressing “2” on the keyboard.
- Open the drop-down for that player by pressing “A” on the Xbox pad or “space” on the keyboard.
- From the drop-down menu select “Block player”.
PS4 users can find a guide on how to block others at this URL: https://www.playstation.com/en-nz/get-help/help-library...
Reporting a player:
If you wish to report a player for violating the code of conduct, then you can report them in-game, or from the game's main menu. Alternatively, you can contact our Support Team via the button below if you wish to submit a report from here.