||What does it mean?
||What can I try?
||This is a generic error which means that you cannot connect to the server. This most often happens when your CMDR cannot be loaded.
- Restart your router and your device in order to refresh your connection, wait at least 5 minutes and then try to log in once more.
- If the problem persists, please send us a ticket as it's likely we will need to move your CMDR in order to get you back into the game.
||This error appears when you experience a problem connecting to the matchmaking server.
- If this error only appears when in-game with other players, it's likely port forwarding will help, we have a guide that shows how to set this up here.
- Otherwise, log in to your router and look for any content filters and disable them, if available, try another router.
|Could not connect to the transaction server.
- This is most commonly fixed by adjusting your MTU, we have a guide that shows how to do this here.
|Unrecoverable error on transaction server.
- This is usually a temporary CMDR error involving a module or the CMDR data itself, we would suggest restarting the game where you will hopefully be able to reconnect.
- If the problem persists, please send us a ticket as it's likely we will need to make some changes to your CMDR in order to get you back into the game.
|These errors are variations of problems connecting to the adjudication or in-game mission servers.
- When requesting missions, you are downloading a chunk of data over a short time. Therefore, for best results, we recommend making sure that nothing else is using your network in the background. For this reason, we would recommend avoiding streaming services such as YouTube/Twitch and making sure not to be downloading large files.
- Log in to your router and disable any content filters that may be present, in particular, look for anything that aims to filter fragmented traffic.
||This is a multicrew timeout.
- Please make sure that you and the player(s) you are playing with have compatible NAT types, ideally, all players should have an open NAT.
- Check to see if you and other players within your group can multicrew with other players, the player that cannot is likely where the problem exists, therefore we recommend that they send us a ticket.