If you've decided to join us with one of our Beta tests there are a couple of things that you should be aware of in regards to your save.
- If you've already played Elite Dangerous then we will make a copy of your CMDR save onto the test server.
- This copy can be taken from some time ago and may not represent progress you have made over the last few days or even weeks. So you may find yourself in another location and in another ship.
- No progress from the test servers is saved and at the end of the test, these characters are wiped.
- Anything you do on the test server will not affect your main character.
- You can clear your save on the test server as well without it affecting your main save but please double-check that you are on the test server and logging into the correct account if you have more than one.
- For 3.3, ships and modules on the test server are available at their normal price and are not discounted as in prior beta periods. This is subject to change at any time, however.
- Remember: This is a beta test, there will be bugs and you do find any bugs please report them on our bug forum here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/284. You can also submit your feedback here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/285