HOW TO RESET YOUR WINDOWS USER PROFILE PERMISSIONS TO DEFAULT
The following instructions will reset a Windows Administrator User Profile's permissions which can solve some problems encountered during installation or when saving your bindings, graphics settings, and other files that the game needs to create.
Note: We encourage creating a System Restore Point before making any changes to your computer.
- Press Windows key + R and type control userpasswords2 and click OK.
- Select your username and click Properties.
- Click on Group Membership.
- Make sure the Administrator option is selected.
- Click the option Other and select Administrator from the dropdown.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Restart the computer.