Console Profile Transfers
We can now confirm that players will be able to copy their profiles from console to PC in light of Odyssey’s cancellation on Xbox and PlayStation. This process will be time limited and optional. We will provide a date for this process once it is confirmed.
The original profile will remain playable on console and the new PC profile will be a copy. Only one profile may be copied over per copy of the game. Please also be aware that this will be a one-time only process.
Elements that will be copied
- Ships, Holo-Me, weapons, SRVs and SLFs
- Including Cobra Mk IV if owned
- Core progression (this includes…)
- Navy Ranks
- Codex Discoveries
- Engineering progress
- Guardian Tech Broker progress
- NPC Crew progress
*Cosmetic items applied through the Livery (ships and Fleet Carriers) and Holo-Me will remain applied.
Elements that won’t be copied
- Commander name*
- ARX Balance**
- Squadron membership
- Friends lists, Block lists and Private Groups
- Current mission progress
- NPC Crew names and appearances
*The process will require a new name to be chosen if the original name is not available on PC.
**ARX balances cannot be transferred. We recommend that anyone who submits their account for the transfer process purchases any desired cosmetics beforehand. Any unspent ARX post-transfer will remain available on the original console profile.
Fleet Carriers and their contents
Fleet Carrier ownership cannot be transferred from one Commander to another. To players that wish to own a Fleet Carrier post-transfer we would advise the following:
- Decommission your Fleet Carrier ahead of the transfer
- Wait for the decommissioning to complete.
- Check that credits from the decommissioning have been returned.
- Complete the profile transfer process
- Re-purchase a Fleet Carrier on PC
Precise dates for the opening and close of this process, along with instructions on how to complete the process will be announced closer to the time.
whilst we complete the work that will enable us to do the above, we will not be offering a ticket form for platform transfers. If you have previously made a request that has not yet been resolved, please be aware that we are now working through those requests and you will have a response soon.